Monday, April 26, 2010

"Pink Poppy" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting on canvas panel


Well, here I am on a palette knife painters blogspot and I am thrilled to join the company involved in putting together these posts. Palette knife painting is a joy -- brushes and I argue because I get more "mud" than good color via the use of brushes -- palette knives most often deliver good, clean colors -- and they're fun to mix up some new variations on those colors, too! Thank you, Judy Mackey, for creating this lovely blogspot.


This is one of my very favorite palette knife oil paintings, completed a while back. It is of a pink poppy found in our garden. My husband and I went to France with our daughters some years ago and I saw this type of poppy growing Monet's garden at Giverny. I came home and found a similar one at a local greenhouse. I hope you like it as much as I do!

"Pink Poppy", 8"x6" unframed palette knife oil painting on canvas panel, $95 includes s&h in N. America, click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information






Thanks for looking! More news at:
KarlaNolan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...