Sunday, April 25, 2010

Untold Story - Original Contemporary Abstract Palette Knife Painting by Texas Artist Filomena de Andrade Booth

Untold Story
30"x30"x1.5"
Acrylic on Canvas

I recently started painting with a huge trowel-like palette knife.  This is a far cry from my usual technique of applying thin glazes of color.  By applying thick layers of color, scraping and scratching out various areas of the painting, I am able to build up a heavy texture on the canvas.  

This painting is currently available for sale.  Please contact me for more information.

Visit my website to see my entire portfolio of original abstract paintings.
Subscribe to my newsletter.

Filomena de Andrade Booth
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...