Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Field and Stream daily oil painting by BECKY JOY

This is a 7x5 that I painted a week or so ago. I have posted this painting for sale on Zatista for $100.

To purchase this painting click here. I used the palette knife mostly in the grass and some on the trees and water. The grass cools and grays in the background and has less texture in it to make it recede.

I didn't get very much painting done today. I started a painting, but wiped it off after having it blocked-in. I've posted a photo of a 5x7 painting "floating" in the frame. I thought I would show you how I like the little ones framed. It makes them appear much larger since the whole painting is exposed. I will be taking this painting plus 3 more to Windrush Gallery in Sedona.

Tomorrow I should be working in the studio after my morning delivery. Today was kind of a lazy day. After framing in the morning, I spent most of the day reading and laying around. Back to work tomorrow!

June will be ending soon with my drawing for a FREE daily painting. Sign up for my newsletter and you will be in the drawing.







No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...