Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mountain Lake impressionist oil painting by BECKY JOY

I have been working in the studio on this painting for the last three days. The painting is a 20x20 oil. This is a painting that I repainted. I like the color that I achieved in this painting and I also used the palette knife in the foreground foliage and rocks and the grass, trees and logs. I think that the painting has much more life to it than my previous version. I've been painting like crazy trying new things with color. It is very exciting. This painting is posted on my website. In fact, I put it on the opening page.

Monthly drawing for a FREE painting. Sign up for my newsletter to be in June's drawing.



BECKY JOY
http://www.beckyjoy.com/
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com/
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com
Prints
EBay

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky, This is so beautiful. You really did an excellent job of creating a beautiful painting. It makes me wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...