Thursday, June 17, 2010

"Rouge" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting

Applied with a heavily-laden knife, "Rouge" is quite the little sunset! I just had a great time making this one as I went along with my vivid imagination (which is truly based upon sunsets which I have witnessed along the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains, right outside my door). I very much enjoy pulling down the knife along the mountains, forming ridges as I move the knife along. And the colors in the sky -- well, let's just say they're mainly my favorites.

"Rouge", 5"x7", palette knife oil painting on canvas adhered to gator board, $70 includes s&h in N. America; Paypal invoice to be issued at time of sale -- write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information -- As always, thank you so much for looking!

More news at KarlaNolanBlogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...