Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sunset oil daily impressionist painting by BECKY JOY


This 6x6 oil on board is for sale on my website for $110. To purchase click here. Included with the purchase is a black wrought iron display easel so that framing is not needed. www.beckyjoy.com. The photo of this painting isn't real good for color and values. I'll retake it tomorrow.

Yesterday was once of the most incredible sunsets I think I have ever seen. It wasn't the setting sun itself, but the clouds in the east that the sun was shining on. As I said yesterday, Arizona has the most incredible sunsets during the summer. The clouds were big monsoon clouds. There was variety in the texture, big billowy and almost transparent thin clouds. I wasn't prepared for what I saw, no camera, no cell phone, no paints, just in the car to the mall. I had to stand out in the parking lot and watch the sunset instead of going inside. It was absolutely beautiful. Right now it is raining like crazy here. Its been a while since we have had some real serious rain. Its kind of fun and exciting when it does happen. Also the air smells so sweet with the smell of the desert plants. Love it!

Two days left to sign up for my newsletter to be in the drawing for the free painting in July.

Remember that all my little paintings come with an easel so that you do not need to frame them.

Talk to you all tomorrow.






For Email Marketing you can trust

BECKY JOY
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com
www.beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com
Prints
Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...