Friday, July 16, 2010

TOM BROWN PALETTE KNIFE LANDSCAPE


“IF WE AIN’T GOT IT YOU DON’T NEED IT”
5x7 INCH ORIGINAL OIL
ON MASONITE PANEL
BY TOM BROWN
SOLD

In the middle of nowhere along a rural road I discovered this all-in-one store. Apparently they carry everything you could want while passing by. The sign simply says, “IF WE AIN’T GOT IT YOU DON’T NEED IT.” I couldn’t pass without stopping.

I feel there’s always time for a short break and a pick-me-up. And of course there’s always time for a small painting while I’m stopped. Hope you like this one. I did the whole thing with my palette knife and portable pochade box. It’s a great tool for capturing little vignettes like this quickly and efficiently.

In the next couple of days I’ll be featuring more of these small palette knife paintings done while on the road. This little jewel is painted on a prepared masonite panel ready to frame or display on a shelf easel.

This painting is very affordably priced at the moment. If you would like it to grace your walls, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...