Saturday, July 31, 2010

TOM BROWN PALETTE KNIFE LANDSCAPE


“DON’T FENCE ME IN”
5x7 INCH ORIGINAL OIL
BY TOM BROWN

This scene reminded me of Willie Nelson’s song “Don’t Fence Me In.”. This was right in the center of a whole lot of nothing. Just open space in every direction. What an escape from the hectic pace of everyday life! I hope you’ll take a moment today to stop and enjoy the peace of it all. I did.

This little jewel is painted on a prepared masonite panel ready to frame or display on a shelf easel. Watch this blog tomorrow for a return to my paintings done with a brush, too.

Have a relaxing day. By the way, this painting is very affordably priced at the moment. If you would like it to grace your walls, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net

1 comment:

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...