Sunday, August 1, 2010

Angel Painting, Palette Knife Angel with Kitty by Judy Mackey


"Angel with Kitty"
6 x 4 inches, Oil on Board
Available
This is a small painting in my angel series. I've done several angels with dogs and was asked to paint some with cats. I tend not to paint in faces but I had a request to paint a face in one of my figurative paintings so as "practice" I painted an "essence" of a face in this one. No real features, I wanted to leave that to the viewers' imagination.
For contact information please visit me at www.JudyMackey.com. A comment on my guest book to let me know you visited is much appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...