Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Chewy - Palette Knife Poodle

Chewy by Nancy Medina
11X14
Palette Knife/Oil on Canvas
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog


Chewy was 17 years old when he went to the rainbow bridge a few years ago. He had been my sister's beloved baby for most of his life. He was an extraordinary little guy, always mellow, always full of love and fun. When it was time for me to take the dreaded public speaking course in college, I presented a method demonstration using Chewy as my model. My topic was dog training. He was so well behaved, most of the students did not even realize he was sitting on top of my desk until the class was well under way. It sure helped me get through a terrifying assignment to have a cute little Chewy as my prop. He stole the show, too, of course!


Chewy, Beloved Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...