Thursday, August 26, 2010

farm painting plein air by BECKY JOY

FALL CROP 5x7 oil plein air. Click here to purchase.

This was the second painting that I painted yesterday morning. Another nice day and good day of painting. There is so much scenery to paint, but the trick is to find a place to park on a narrow country road. I found a good spot to park. So, I painted two paintings from the same parking spot. Actually, there were more scenes that I could have painted today, but I needed to get back to take my mom on an errand.

I noticed that a lot of the fields have been cut. It's supposed to rain this weekend, so they had better get it all baled and picked up soon.

Following are some photos that I took during the painting of yesterday's plein air.


Today I painted two more this morning and from the same parking spot. I'll post them later.
BECKY
www.beckyjoy.com
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...