Saturday, August 28, 2010

TOM BROWN CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR


"FEEL THE CALM"
6x8 INCH ORIGINAL PLEIN AIR
OIL PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


I know you’ve felt it; a moment of absolute inner peace and calm. When the cares of the world melted away. And your spirit felt refreshed and renewed.

That’s the feeling I wanted to paint.

The last time I was here it was so hot I could barely breathe. But today was the opposite. The air was cool, imparting a softness to everything. Colors were more gentle. Sounds were muffled. The world was at peace. I wanted to preserve that sense of serenity in this painting.

This little jewel is a bit of my soul that I wanted to share with others. I hope you like it.

For a short time this painting is available directly through this blog at a special price lower than my eBay auctions. Email me for details:
tombrownstudio@cox.net


1 comment:

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...