Monday, September 13, 2010

"Allies for a Season" by Kristin Jurist Haakenson

"Allies for a Season" by Kristin Jurist Haakenson
acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas
24" x 36" x 1.5"
$1100 + $45 shipping (contact)

I came down with a head cold and fell behind on my painting. Nonetheless, I managed to produce this wintry painting, which definitely fit my under-the-weather mood. :)
The pigments have been mixed with incandescent pearl paint, and I laid the colors on layer by layer. A soft purple/magenta shows through the blue layers, but this unfortunately doesn't show up so well in the photographs.


Kristin Jurist Haakenson
http://kristinjurist-art.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...