Saturday, September 25, 2010

Blue Sky Aspens by Kay Wyne

Blue Sky Aspens
10" x 20" Oil on Canvas
Palette Knife Painting
The paint was applied with a palette knife on this canvas, giving the surface alot of texture.
This is one of those contemporary oil paintings that I feel like I can truely say I am a colorist.
I would say that I gave this painting color importance, achieving a special effect with color.
Lots of color, many shades. It will take a long time to dry. I plan to deliver this painting to The Dutch Art Gallery....Pam at Dutch Art has a gold frame waiting for this canvas. I can't wait to see it all framed up and hanging. Thanks for viewing this blog, and have an artful day! Please contact me if you are interested in this painting or any of my other pieces.
kay@kwyne.com or 214-532-0325

1 comment:

  1. absolutely beautiful-guess I can say I like colorist paintings. Trying to figure out my style of painting now-would LOVE to be able to paint this way!

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...