Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Daily challenge oil painting by BECKY JOY

Pelham Park, NY 5x7 $110. includes shipping in US
and display easel. To buy click here.

OK, I know its not a sky painting. I WILL continue to paint skies. But today I was online and saw the virtual challenge. Now I haven't done many challenges, but decided to take a walk with my little man on the google man. I found this bend in the road and liked the light and the signs. Only problem was that I walked too far. I was off of the island before I knew it. And now, I don't have any extra time to paint another painting. Maybe next month.

I'm still working on the youtube thing. I made a video. It looks great. I have tried to download it on youtube three times. I know that the size is OK, but it won't download and says there is a problem internally with youtube. So now I'm making a dvd so that I don't lose it somehow playing around on this. I'll get it yet. I don't give up easily, except on the challenge this month.

Talk to you all later,
BECKY JOY
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com
www.beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...