Monday, September 27, 2010

"Silent Witness" by Kristin Jurist Haakenson


"Silent Witness" by Kristin Jurist Haakenson
acrylic on canvas
24" x 12"
$525 + $30 shipping (
contact)

I'm steadily catching up on my painting after a crazy couple of weeks.  I'm working on a series of farm animals for an upcoming show at 
Jubilee Biodynamic Farm.

I'm still painting lots of wild fauna, of course.  I just finished this particular painting, which was my first attempt at painting a cougar.  It's amazing how much my own housecats resemble this impressive animal.  Cougars are the largest cats that can purr (to the best of my knowledge...scientists are still debating, apparently).


Kristin Jurist Haakenson
http://kristinjurist-art.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...