Saturday, October 23, 2010

"As the Sun Slips Behind the Ocean" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting on linen panel


If you've been following this art blog at all, I'm sure that you're well aware that we were recently visiting friends and relatives on the East Coast -- remember, we are usually landlocked in colorful Colorado -- Rhode Island and Pennsylvania were our temporary homes! 

You probably also know that I cannot resist a sunset -- and especially one slipping away behind the Atlantic Ocean!  So...here you go...just for you -- I sure hope you enjoy the colors of the sky, the hint of the last bit of sun, and a few sparkles on the water.

I've applied new pricing to my oil paintings, as most are not in galleries.  This one, 8"x10" oil painting, palette knife on linen panel, is an absolute steal at $100 which includes s/h in North America.  Just write me, I'll send you a Paypal invoice, and we'll got from there -- or feel free to write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information.  Thanks so much for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...