Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"Moon Over Ocean" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting miniature linen panel

Being the landlocked Colorado chickie that I am, I must tell you how much I appreciate the moon and its reflection over the ocean.  It's a rare sight for me, as we only get to either Coast about once a year and that's not always near a beach!  So...with stars sparkling in the skies, the moon aglow -- what can I say?  Here we go!  (Oh, that is SO blasted corny, but I could not resist.)


You may know by now that I've applied new pricing to my oil paintings, as most are not in galleries.  This one is for sale at $36 which includes s/h in North America. It's a 4"x6" miniature palette knife painting on linen panel.  Just write me, I'll send you a Paypal invoice, and we'll got from there -- or feel free to write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information.  Thanks so much for looking!

I started yet another art blogspot, one that I created for my paintings on glass, click here:  PaintingOntoGlass

MORE NEWS at KarlaNolanBlogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...