Friday, October 29, 2010

plein air and studio oil paintings by BECKY JOY

These are some studio paintings that I finished this week. With cleaning my studio and moving things from place to place I decided to finish these that have been sitting around undone. After a second or third look or a long period of not looking at the paintings, it is amazing what you see that you didn't the first time around. All needed some changes, tweaking or major overhauls.

I also have a few more of the plein air paintings from San Luis Obispo that I didn't post. Two of those paintings are posted below. All these paintings are posted on my website at www.beckyjoy.com.

BECKY JOY
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com
www.beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...