Saturday, October 16, 2010

Through the Fall Foliage Equine Art Painted Pony Pull Horizon Horses Oil Painting by Texas Contemporary Artist Laurie Pace

'Through the Fall Foliage'
24 x 36  Oil on Canvas

A Rare Treat... one of my horizon Painted Pony Pulls.
I have limited the number I paint every year to keep them more collectible.
Other artists attempt to imitate the approach,  but if you ever seen one of mine in  person you realize
there is no comparison in the technique and the paints. 
This is a developed style that I have worked on since 2006.
Read more about it on my website, the History of the Painted Pony.


Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie
   © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...