Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"Autumn Gold" Aspen Tree Painting by Jill Saur

© 2006 Jill Saur Fine Art "Autumn Gold" 30"x40" all rights reserved
I am intrigued by aspen and birch trees. To me, they represent new beginnings and new growth because they replenish the soil, and provide a nourishing environment for other trees to grow. When I work on my tree paintings, they become like a rhythm that flows naturally from my soul onto the canvas. 

This palette knife painting is sold, but a hand embellished limited edition giclee is available to purchase on my website. I use a palette knife to embellish my giclees.  I invite you to become a collector!  www.JillSaurFineArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...