Monday, November 22, 2010

BECKY JOY FINE ART sunset oil landscape

This 6x6 oil on canvas palette is available on my website for $125., which includes the free display easel and the free S&H within the US. To purchase this painting go to: www.beckyjoy.com/sky-28 


My new website is up and running, but limited. I have not put everything on it that I intend to. I'm working on it a little every night. This painting is posted on it. So you can see the website, but remember that not all the links are workable. You will be able to see by all the tabs what will be on it. I'm excited by the possibilities that I will have with it.


I just finished my commissioned work and now I will be working on a project that I started several months ago and need to get more done on it. 


I'll talk to you all later.
Becky Joy
www.beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello Becky, this is a brilliant, dramatic little painting. Congratulations. David Edwards

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...