Monday, November 1, 2010

From Hilltop To Valley At Keys Creek by Roxanne Steed



6"x8" oil on Belgian linen mounted on archival board

"There is only one difference between a long life and a good dinner: that, in the dinner, the sweets come last."
-Robert Louis Stevenson


I took a short break for some water and a snack, and set up my easel again at the farm, up near the top of the hill, by the farm house. There is a wonderful view across the valley. At this point it's approaching mid-day, and I've found a bit of shade to shelter in while I paint this view. I really enjoyed being out in this open space, with long horizons so far away.

Contact me for purchase information on this painting:
roxannesteed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...