Friday, November 19, 2010

"Sailing at Dusk Near the Cascades" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting on linen panel


Dusk is just the loveliest time of day.  Over two years ago while visiting Seattle, I was lucky enough to see quite a number of boats out on the water -- remember where I live, folks, I'm landlocked -- and so here is my ode to the sailboats near the mountains at that wonderful time of day.  (A close up of the painting is below.)



 "Sailing At Dusk Near the Cascades" 8"x10" palette knife oil painting on linen panel, only $100 which includes s/h in U.S., to be determined outside U.S. at time of sale; Paypal invoice, write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information


I have also set up a second website, Paintings On Glass, to showcase my paintings on glass.  There is a piece in progress as I type with sailboats.  That's a true challenge, showing proper structure and making the water look good.  Be sure to check it out, along with my new blogspot, listed below.

Thanks for looking!
 

Look below for a link to yet another art blogspot, one that I created for my paintings on glass, or click here:  PaintingOntoGlass

MORE NEWS at KarlaNolanBlogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...