Thursday, December 2, 2010

#31 sunset sky oil painting by BECKY JOY

$125. includes shipping in US and display easel
6x6 oil on canvas panel.

Today's post is a warm sunset, #31 of my 100 series, where I pushed the color a little more. That has been one of my goals. I need to work a little harder at it. This is supposed to be a learning experience for me as well as a visual treat for you.

I shot some video today in my studio which I will be trying to edit tonight. I haven't been successful in the past with some video that I shot of me plein air painting. So, I'll try it again. I'm also still trying to tweak this website behind the scenes and slowly add more work to it.

I'm starting to work on my next newsletter. If you aren't subscribing to it, you might want to do so.

Talk to you all later, BECKY
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com
www.beckyjoy.com

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for Becky's Email Newsletter






For Email Marketing you can trust


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...