Monday, December 27, 2010

Becky Joy sunset monsoon cloud painting

$125.  5x7 oil on canvas panel Sky #36 To purchase click here.

I'm back to work today. The computer this morning and painting this afternoon. Its getting to be a routine.  I hope that all of you had a great holiday. Now its diet time. OMG way too much food, but it was so good! My daughter cooked and she really is a good cook.

I'm doing some goal setting for my business for next year. I spent quite a bit of time yesterday and today planning a writing things down. I think I've got it. I may post my goals and that will make me more accountable and follow through. At least, that's what I'm thinking.

So, about dinner time and time to quit for today. Talk to you all later.

Becky

beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com
www.beckyjoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...