Saturday, December 18, 2010

MOUNT HOOD PAINTING BY TOM BROWN





Today’s painting:
“MOUNT HOOD, OREGON”
6x6 inch oil painting
by Tom Brown
This is another painting where the screen image cannot begin to accurately capture the rich, subtle colors in this little jewel. This would make a unique gift for someone special, or a perfect gift to yourself.

For purchasing details, email me directly: tombrownstudio@cox.net
(If the link is broken, you can send an email to that address using your normal email service.)

I want to thank everyone for the kind comments about the new book of my paintings. I wish I had time to personally thank each of you individually, and I am overwhelmed by the response. Thank you, one and all.

If you haven’t yet ordered one, this is your chance to get a $10 SAVINGS on this Collector Edition book of my work!
Simply click this link and use the code shown below:
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1786423
USD $ coupon: CHEER
GBP £ coupon: CHEER1
EUR € coupon: CHEER2
CAD $ coupon: CHEER3
AUD $ coupon: CHEER4

For other thoughtful gift ideas visit my big once-a-year “SMALL WORKS” sale on eBay:
http://shop.ebay.com/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...