Friday, December 17, 2010

SUNSET OIL PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“END OF A PERFECT DAY”
6x6 inch oil painting
by Tom Brown
This screen image cannot begin to accurately capture the rich, subtle colors in this little jewel. This is one that you will treasure forever. Or it would make a unique gift for someone special.

For purchasing details, email me directly: tombrownstudio@cox.net
(If the link is broken, you can send an email to that address using your normal email service.)

I want to thank everyone for the kind comments about the new book of my paintings. I wish I had time to personally thank each of you individually, and I am overwhelmed by the response. Thank you, one and all.

For other thoughtful gift ideas visit my big once-a-year “SMALL WORKS” sale on eBay:
http://shop.ebay.com/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...