Friday, January 14, 2011

An afternoon in Venice - Make an offer on this palette knife oil painting

This painting is a cityscape from Venice. Though Venice reminds everyone of water, the islands are equally beautiful too with colorful and charming buildings. This picture is from one of the islands from my last visit there. 

This painting is my "Make an offer" painting for January 2011, and the offer starts at $60. It is currently available only from me and if it is not sold by the end of the month, will be listed in my store. I took to oils after a long time with this painting, oils with the palette knife at that. All my recent work has been Acrylic and it was awesome getting the feel of oils after a long long time. 


An Afternoon in Venice
Oil on Canvas, 8 by 8 inches

To see more of my work, check out my blog A Splash of Color. You can also find me on facebook - Fine Art By Nithya Swaminathan on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...