Thursday, January 6, 2011

FIELD AND ROAD oil painting by BECKY JOY


16x20 oil on linen Click here for more info.

I started from a photo when I painted this. I loved the curves in the road going across the field. I designed the rest of the painting around this road. It is a good painting to see all the greens that you can create. Mixing, mixing, nothing out of the tube. Almost every color on my palette was mixed with the green.

I continued today filling out applications. OMG there are a lot due right now. In the next couple of days there will be more to do.

Tomorrow I will be out plein air painting. Its supposed to be a cloudy day and I would like to do another "gray" painting.

Talk to you all later.

Becky

beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...