Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mini Palette Knife Oil Painting "Heart 3" by Judy Mackey

"Heart 3"
2-3/4 x 2-3/4 inches, Oil on Mini Canvas
Available for purchase - click HERE

I found these itty bitty canvases at my local art supply store and used them to paint some mini-poinsettias this past Christmas.  Well I had some left and I was thinking ahead to Valentines.  Remember those little heart shaped candies that had words stamped on them like, "Be Mine"?  Well these little hearts, I hope will work like that for someone - they are available for auction - just click on the link above.

For more information and contact information - please visit my website: http://www.judymackey.com/

Contemporary Palette Knife Artist, Judy Mackey

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...