Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Morning Glory Morning by Roxanne Steed



6"x6" oil on gessoed masonite archival artboard

"You have to believe in happiness or happiness never comes."

- Douglas Malloch


Does the same thing apply to Spring? I sure do believe in it (Spring, that is)....but it seems rather slow about getting here this year. It's probably been the snowiest winter on record for lots of places besides CT. Now we can add ice to those measurements, not that we really wanted to!

But - I have another painting to bring out of the 'archive'! I am offering these 'Valentines' at 2009 prices during the month of February. They are dry and ready to ship as soon as your Paypal payment clears! I also accept personal checks - it just takes a good bit longer for it to travel through the mail from your house to my bank. Paypal is that sure bet to receive it in time for Valentines Day!

******For these Valentine special offerings, I'll cover shipping via Priority Mail (for continental US) between now (Feb 1st) and Feb. 14th! Treat your sweet-heart to something wonderful, that lasts forever, isn't fattening, and is the perfect size! Forwarding this email to 'the likely suspects' might be helpful as a gift-giving guide! OR be good to yourself, a personal Valentine 'from you to you' might be just what you need.

My second Valentine offering for my subscribers this month is, "Morning Glory Morning" a 6"x6" oil on gessoed masonite archival artboard. Email me, roxannesteed@gmail.com to let me know you'd like this piece & preferred payment method. Your Valentine price is $100 +zero for shipping (see above)! ...all in the name of love! A promise of blooms & sunshine to come - we just have to believe it!


Now go on, work on that love life!

Please visit my website: www.roxannesteed.com
or- my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...