Monday, March 28, 2011

Infusion by Texas Artist Kay Wyne

Infusion
SOLD
48" x 72"
This contemporary abstract traveled from Dallas to Santa Fe last week. Adieb Khadoure Fine Art sold Infusion to a collector from Florida, so it will be traveling again....I am thrilled that this piece has a new home. This color palette is a departure from what I usually use. As with many of my abstracts I started with a horizon line, used lots of paint, texture and movement. Thanks for viewing this blog...I will be painting plein air this morning with a small group of artists in downtown Dallas, then going to the studio to work on some commissions. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...