Sunday, April 17, 2011

"Impressions" Flower Painting by Jill Saur

This vibrant flower painting is 11"x14" and it is painted on a wide canvas.  I had a lot of fun painting these flowers and I am thrilled with how it turned out.  My tag line is "Joy on Canvas" and I think this painting is a portrait of that joy.

This is actually a palette knife painting, which means that I painted this entirely with a palette knife from start to finish.  As a result there is a lot of texture!  I invite you to become a collector of my work and discover the joy of owning artwork that uplifts and inspires.  This painting is $425.00.

To see more work on my website and to contact me:  CLICK HERE

This shows the wide canvas painted on the side

©2011 "Impressions" by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

This shows the rich texture on my painting


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...