Thursday, April 7, 2011

"Symphonic Twilight" Aspen Tree Painting by Jill Saur

Joyful and vibrant aspen trees playing in the twilight of the evening await you!  This 30"x10" acrylic painting is an eye catcher.  The color palette is refreshing and fits into any decor.

As my collector's know, I love aspen trees!  These trees are enchanting and mesmerizing.  They symbolize life, giving, and hope.  I have been rendering them in my own unique style for over twenty-five years!

This painting is $700.00.  I accept all major credit cards and ship anywhere in the United States and abroad.  Please visit my website to contact me and read what my patrons have to say about collecting my artwork.  My website:  CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...