Monday, May 23, 2011

Palette Knife Paiting by Leslie Saeta - SOLD

"Moving Forward"
Oil, 6" x 6"

This painting holds a very special place in my heart. It was the first painting I completed after my mother-in-law died so I spent a lot of time coming up with the right title for this painting. I almost didn't put it up for sale but when it sold right away to a family friend I knew it had found the right home.
I paint exclusively with a palette knife as I am not sure I would know how to paint with a brush. Sounds funny ... I know ... The colors in this one are some of my favorites.

Leslie Saeta Fine Art
My website
My Blog
My Available Paintings
Email Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...