Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Buy ART - Aspen Tree Painting by Jill Saur

This 48"x36" acrylic painting on a wide border canvas is elegant, stunning, and always draws compliments from those who see it.  I was inspired to paint this from viewing the aspens in Colorado in the early evening during Fall.  Those who know me, know how much I love aspen trees.  Once you have stood amongst a grove of white aspens, heard their quaking leaves, and felt the peaceful quiet of the forest, you will want to return often.  

My aspen paintings give my patrons the opportunity to be reminded of this tree's majestic beauty.  This original painting can be purchased at the Frameworks Gallery, in Marietta, GA.
Their phone number is (770) 973-6701.  I invite you to become a collector and experience the joy of owning artwork that inspires and uplifts your soul.

To view more of my paintings, please visit my website.  I take all major credit cards and I ship anywhere in the United States and abroad.   CLICK HERE
           

©1990-2011 "Awake Before Winter" by Jill Saur, all rights reserved
Find

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...