Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Perfect Spot - Janet Bludau


Raised in Southern California I of course love the beach.  Here is my all time favorite thing to do at the beach:  Sit on the sand in just the perfect spot so that the water washes up past where you are sitting and then washes back out to sea.  The "perfect spot" is key.  You don't want to feel like a big wave is rushing over you but you want enough water so that the sand underneath is soaked each time.
I am so looking forward to a little sand time soon.
6" x 6" on board
For any questions or comments email me!  janethod@aol.com

To visit my personal blog:  http://janetbludaufineart.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...