Tuesday, July 19, 2011

ART LESSON, LARGE FLORAL OIL PAINTING BY TOM BROWN





Many people have expressed interest in the workshop notes I posted with yesterday’s plein air painting. Today I’m including a sample of the notes from a recent studio workshop.

I email supplemental notes to my students as a way of helping them lock in what we covered. This is one page from the class notes when I painted this 12x16-inch floral painting. Enjoy!

By the way, here’s a link to an online preview for the hardcover collector’s edition of my paintings: http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1786423

Thanks for looking,
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...