Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Gift from the Heart by Pamela Blaies

Red Poppies on the Beach
24" x 30"
Oil on Canvas

Red Poppies on the Beach just recently sold. It was purchased as a birthday gift from a very thoughtful and generous person to his love. She had mentioned to him how much she loved the painting, so he searched the internet to find and contact me privately. He wanted to present it to her on her birthday as a complete surprise. He told me that she was so touched and surprised upon the unveiling that tears of joy sprang to her eyes. I felt honored to be a part of such a loving moment.

I love to share stories and inspiration behind my paintings. Sign up to become a VIP Member and you will receive my email newsletter twice a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...