Thursday, September 15, 2011

Crystal Cove Walk - Janet Bludau


6" x 12"
Oil on Board

I am posting this painting even though it has sold because ..............
Crystal Cove beach is such a beautiful spot close to where I live and I am going to be painting more scenes of it in the future.  Let me know if you are interested in being notified when new pieces are finished.
I was just finishing up on this painting in a group studio when a visitor stopped by to see what the artists were painting.  We don't get a lot of visitors but occasionally someone will poke their head in and check on us.  She asked the price, said "I want it!" and that was that!
Lucky Me!
Email for questions:  bludauart@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...