Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ACRYLIC ABSTRACT - Black Cat by OLGA WAGNER

Sorry for being away for over a week. I took a few days off to visit my family in upstate New York. Had a great time seeing my parents, brother, sister and my cutest little nephew!

I have been working on a few abstract paintings and have several that I need to photograph and post on the blog. My camera, however, has not been feeling up to producing decent images for me. Even with the photo cube and good lighting, I have been getting less than stellar photos. Maybe for Christmas I will look at splurging on a Digital SLR camera - something like Nikon D40...

Here is a non-representational little abstract that I had a bit of fun with. Notice the kitty in the upper right hand corner?

WINDOW
11 x 14 Acrylics on Canvas

Available www.olgawagner.com

CAT

KITTY PAW

What a cutie! - He is 8 months old and ALWAYS smiling...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...