Monday, October 31, 2011

BECKY JOY plein air quick draw oil landscape painting


Arches 10 x 8 oil landscape $200. Click here to bid
This is one of my paintings from the Sedona Plein Air Invitational. I didn't have the values quite deep enough, but I loved the colors and composition. So, I repainted some of this one today. This was painted during the quick draw at Tlaquepaque, a unique shopping area. It has the feel of old Mexican buildings. There are so many things to paint in this area.

I took off during the middle of the day to grocery shop, ride my bike, etc. By the time I finished the painting it was too dark to photograph. I will rephotograph it in the morning and replace the photo. The colors are wonderful in this painting.

Talk to you all tomorrow.

Becky Joy
http://beckyjoy.com/

http://artworkshopsonline.com/

beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...