Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Shopping by Pamela Blaies

Cottage Windowbox
11" x 14"
SOLD

Some people are just so hard to buy for that I wait until the last minute for them.  I've been putting off my Christmas shopping altogether this year because I've been so busy.  But, now it's time to get started.  This painting sold yesterday - just in time for Christmas.  Consider giving art as a Christmas gift for that someone who has everything.  I offer gift certificates for a really easy and risk-free way to give art as a gift.  Email me at pamela@pamelablaies.com for more information.

Happy Shopping!

Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

2 comments:

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...