Thursday, December 15, 2011

CONTEMPORARY PEAR ON RED in ACRYLICS by OLGA WAGNER

Moving on to the red palette and as always shooting for color and drama... I am getting ready for a Group Show in January at the Local Color Gallery in Raleigh. This show will be the unveiling my Acrylic collection. The opening reception will be on January 6th from 6-9 pm. Stop buy for an evening of great art and wine, cheese and fruit!

CENTER STAGE
12 x 12 Acrylics on Stretched Canvas

Available $225 (include S&H)








Excerpt from my sketch book...I like to play and see various compositions in action before moving onto canvas.

Various paintings in my hallway...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...