Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Varying Stages Of Undress; Pears by Roxanne Steed



8"x10" oil on gallery wrapped stretched canvas

I have always admired paintings of those 'fancy pears' that come wrapped in elegant paper- like the ones in those fruit gifts that come at Christmas! As luck would have it our mother in law sent us a gorgeous box of pears (& other goodies). I ate one already, but realized I have these beautiful subjects to paint....and quickly as they'll need to be eaten! Pears have such a beautiful sensual form...and these three in varying stages of un-wrap are well- very fascinating to me.

Contact me here for more information about this painting.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $450 USD
Or, send me an email

1 comment:

  1. Love the soft violets in the background - they make the pears "pop"...

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...