Monday, January 23, 2012

FREE PLEIN AIR WORKSHOP DEMO THIS WEEKEND by TOM BROWN


ARTISTS: Join me for a FREE Plein Air Workshop demonstration at the ocean THIS SATURDAY from 10:00 am to noon in Orange County, California. Paint along with me or simply take notes, shoot videos or photos, or just observe.

Everything is completely free; no strings attached. No catches.

Email me for full details about the location, driving directions, suggested supplies to bring if you plan to paint along with me, and more. tombrownstudio@cox.net

I’ll share everything I know to help other artists enjoy the same fun and excitement I do when painting in the great outdoors directly from nature.

To bid on this 6x8 inch plein air painting, click here:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...