Sunday, January 22, 2012

PORTRAIT OF A BOY by OLGA WAGNER

This painting is based on my Nephew Logan... This is my first portrait where I did not pre-draw the face. I used a brush to quickly sketch out the general outline and eye location and then proceeded with painting of the little dude. My goal was to come close to the likeness , but not to stress about it... For me painting people is much more of a stretch then painting furries - therefore I need more practice..practice...practice...





YOUNG, BLOND AND HANDSOME
6x6 Oil on Museum Quality Canvas Panel









SAVE THE DATE: February 3rd 6-9pm
Opening Reception

Local Color Gallery, Raleigh NC
22 Glenwood Ave




BLOG: www.catclawsstudio.blogspot.com
WEBSITE: www.olgawagner.com
FACEBOOK PAGE: Olga-Wagner-Studio

Contact: olga.t.wagner@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...