Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Simple Joys Sunflowers and Larkspur by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina

Simple Joys Sunflowers and Larkspur
by Nancy Medina
20X20
Palette Knife/Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Purchase Information

Nancy Medina Web Site

Simple Joys Sunflowers and Larkspur is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio today, and celebrates a bit of happiness in my home. When I get tired or discouraged, I find little things to give me something to look forward to. I love making my first cup of tea in the morning, adding creme and sugar, and that first warm sip. I love the ritual of waking up the puggies, giving each of them a kiss and telling them how much I adore them and asking if they are ready for breakfast. (The answer, as you can imagine, is always a resounding YES!). If I try, I can find over a dozen little joys that make up each day. When times are hard or I am sad, I use each of them like stepping stones to make my way through. I hope you have a simple happiness in your life each day, something that keeps you strong on your journey. If you don't, I highly recommend getting a pug or three.... These little fatties always make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...