Thursday, January 19, 2012

Study, Study by Pamela Blaies


My kids just finished their last finals Tuesday.  I guess their preparation is catching because this has been a week of studies for me, too.  I finished a study Monday for a figurative work I have been thinking about for a while, now.  Then I realized I had better work on some roses I have while they are still fresh.  The tea cups are my mother's wedding china and I added a few pears and some silver.  My intention was to do a quick study, just to check color and composition, but I was having fun painting this and got into some details.  I love how the colors work together to create an almost antique feeling.  Today, study time is over, finals commence!

I love to share my art and inspiration.  Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...